Dublin Ranch Neighborhoods – Dublin Ranch Golf Course
The Dublin Ranch Golf Club offers three neighborhoods located in the hills of Dublin Ranch and offering some of the best views in the Tri Valley. Residents of the Dublin Ranch Golf Club will enjoy tennis, swimming and a great location surrounded by the Dublin Ranch Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones III.
Pinnacle at Dublin Ranch – Four estate home models ranging from 4,600 to 5,500 square feet and 5 or 6 bedrooms, 4 or 5 baths. Pinnacle at Dublin Ranch is a gated community within the Dublin Ranch Golf Course and offer golf course views.
St. Andrews – Four elegant single family homes ranging from 3,500 to 4,000 square feet and 4 or 5 bedrooms, 3.5 or 4.5 baths.
Gleneagles – Four spectacular single family homes from 2,700 to 3,000 square feet and 4 bedrooms, 2.5 or 3 baths.
About the Dublin Ranch Golf Course
• 18-hole public course scheduled to open Fall of 2003
• 4,900 yard, Par 63 Robert Trent Jones Jr. course
• Executive-size course with an expected 3 112 hour play time
• Course layout challenges both the scratch player and high handicapper alike
• Large tee areas will offer flexibility in shot lengths and requirements
• Excellent course conditions year round with Bentgrass greens and a Rye/Bluegrass
mixture in the fairways
• Larger than average undulating greens will encourage a variety of challenging, but fun
chip shots from the green surrounds
• Native California foothill landscaping design will include native Oak, Sycamore, and
grasses, shrubs, and ground cover
• Beautiful clubhouse, complete with a gourmet-caliber restaurant and a full stocked pro shop
Search Homes For Sale in Dublin Ranch on a Golf Course
1 - 2 of 2.
See more Dublin Golf Course Homes.
(all data current as of 5/18/2013)
$1,199,888 : 5036 GRAYHAWK LN, DUBLIN4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$1,099,000 : 5450 SIGNAL HILL DR, DUBLIN5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.