The answer is HOT to your question about Pleasanton home sales in March 2009. Yes, national news shows a slower housing market month after month, but as far as thr Moxley Team goes, we are very busy and especially in the $600,000 and below price range. From Pleasanton Homes to Walnut Creek homes, our buyers and sellers in that range are seeing home go fast with multiple offers.
Why are home sales HOT in the Tri Valley?
- $8,000 Tax credit for first time buyers
- Pricing is equal or less than rent in some areas Dublin Ranch Condos
- Interest rates are historically low Green Mortgage Group
- Slow 2007 & 2008… People who were waiting are now entering
- Inventory is low for non Short Sale or REO homes (People are looking for quality now)
Tri Valley Home Sales for March 2009